/ Aug 14, 2020

The groundbreaking ceremony of international standards football "TDB CENTER" stadium was held.


The support of national companies and the participation of loyal fans are essential for the development of any sport. TDB, the first commercial bank in Mongolia, signed a MNT 1 billion sponsorship and financial support agreement in 2019 with the Mongolian Football Federation and the national team of Mongolia. As per the agreement, the international standard football stadium building in Yarmag is named "TDB Center", and 70% of the sponsorship amount will spend on the construction of the stadium and the remaining 30% will spend on the training of national athletes and gears and tools of practice for international competitions.



For the groundbreaking ceremony of the TDB Center the first deputy CEO of TDB Mr.Banzragch.O, Lead of the board of director office Mr.Khurelbaatar.D, President of Mongolian Football Federation Mr.Ganbaatar.A, and representation of other organizations attended.

 

 


The TDB Center is the largest (73x115 meters) football field in Mongolia, built according to FIFA standards. The stadium is planned to complete in November of this year, and in 2021 the TDB Center will host the International "Green Festival" under the name of the President of Mongolia.

 

 

 

 

Join us on social media

 


Branches Non cash exchange Loan calculator E-Magazine E-Brochure Facebook Twitter Youtube TDB Bot Online Chat Contact